Theory SOPs

Is anybody willing to share an SOP for the theory subfield? I know that we're supposed to show fit, but how detailed should the proposal be? Should one merely indicated areas of interest, e.g., early modern political philosophy, or should one list potential dissertation topics?

• 4 months later...

I know it's been a while since this was posted but I'm currently working on my SOP for theory, and I'd be willing to share it as soon as I'm done with a rough draft. Although I believe it's important to indicate what area of theory you are interested in, for me Marxian theory/Frankfurt School, I think it's important to put that interest in context of research interests. I doubt that it's necessary to provide a detailed outline of your dissertation, but I think it's a good idea to make the connection between your area of theoretical interest and the research topics you want to focus on. For example, I am explaining how I intend to study contemporary social movements, Occupy etc., from the perspective of critical theory.