Save $40 on GRE Writing Course or Tutoring

PeakPerformance

Hi everyone,

I am offering a $40 discount to any Grad Cafe member who would be interested in enrolling in my live, online GRE Analytical Writing Prep Course starting this Thursday, August 7th at 4:00 pm PDT. The course is 12 hours (4 3-hour live sessions) and includes personalized feedback on 8 essays (4 argument essays, 4 issue essays). The course is recorded, in case you can't attend during the scheduled hours.

If you can't make the live class or are taking the test before the class is completed, I am also offering a $40 discount on a 5-hour one-on-one tutoring package that covers all the course material at an accelerated rate. You'll receive personalized feedback on homework assignments and 8 practice essays.

I have taught writing at the college level for more than 15 years and have helped many students who previously received a 3 or 3.5 on the GRE AWA raise their scores. If you're looking to improve your writing and critical thinking skills, I can help you! I have tutored students from more than 20 different countries and can work with you online at all hours of the day/night to fit your schedule.

For more information, just click on the link in the signature. To receive the $40 discount, use the coupon code GRE-807 during the final stage of the checkout process.