Security Studies: a question

I have a question for all those Security Studies types: I've gleaned so much information about grad school from this discussion board, I was curious if a discussion board existed for security/intelligence professionals. I do realize that given the nature of the job, it is likely that no such discussion board exists--but I thought I might ask. Anyone have any leads in this direction?

I have a question for all those Security Studies types: I've gleaned so much information about grad school from this discussion board, I was curious if a discussion board existed for security/intelligence professionals. I do realize that given the nature of the job, it is likely that no such discussion board exists--but I thought I might ask. Anyone have any leads in this direction?

I know of one, but it is limited specifically to people in the intelligence and security committees in the federal government. I would also like to know of any ones for people in general who have an interest in the subjects.

Only thing I can think of is maybe something like the International Security Journal or the Security Studies Journal having some sort of online discussion forum in their subscribers section. Probably not what you're looking for, and SS is pretty expensive. It is a lead though.

• 3 weeks later...