macro and micro credits

i have not taken my macro and micro courses yet and i was wondering if that will decrease my chances of being accepted into a program (SIPA, elliot, SAIS, SIS, etc.)? I dont think ill have time to take the classes before i send in my application but ill be taking micro in the fall and macro in the spring during my last semester as an undergrad.

i have not taken my macro and micro courses yet and i was wondering if that will decrease my chances of being accepted into a program (SIPA, elliot, SAIS, SIS, etc.)? I dont think ill have time to take the classes before i send in my application but ill be taking micro in the fall and macro in the spring during my last semester as an undergrad.

It likely will not decrease your chances; but it will give the adcoms less to weigh when compared to others who will have already completed econ classes. Check out this thread from before with some of the same concerns. Do note that not all schools require (only recommend) that applicants take the classes.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14690

It likely will not decrease your chances; but it will give the adcoms less to weigh when compared to others who will have already completed econ classes. Check out this thread from before with some of the same concerns. Do note that not all schools require (only recommend) that applicants take the classes.

Thanks FSIA that thread answered a lot of my questions. Nope, I am not in the DC area. Will schools recognize courses from any community college or should I make sure that they do before i go register for them.