Canadian Universities MSW. The waiting game 2015 admissions

smpalesh

I went back through everything and figured out how to sign in.  Mine just goes to my references.  So if kourterr's says accepted I guess that means that I am rejected.  I feel like I am going to throw up right now.  I don't know what the hell else I can do for this school.  I have years of experience, I have a 3.9 GPA, clearly I am never going to be good enough for them.

I am wondering that too.  This is what mine says on the bottom of the first page it takes you to under the name and address stuff:

Program: Master of Social Work - Advanced Standing

Registration Status: Full-time

Term of Entry: Sep 2015

But I am fairly positive that is just saying what I have applied to.  Does your say that on the front page too?  I think this might be a heart attack over nothing!  Thank God you're a night owl too lol

I am wondering that too.  This is what mine says on the bottom of the first page it takes you to under the name and address stuff:

Program: Master of Social Work - Advanced Standing

Registration Status: Full-time

Term of Entry: Sep 2015

But I am fairly positive that is just saying what I have applied to.  Does your say that on the front page too?  I think this might be a heart attack over nothing!  Thank God you're a night owl too lol

Yes, mine says that too.

I need a bottle of wine after this. I really hope at least one school put me out of this agony tomorrow. I can't wait another weekend!

Now I am worried again.  I just looked on Laurier's website and it says you can use the Laurier application page to check for admission decisions.  So maybe kourterr was seeing that they were accepted because apparently you are supposed to be able to check on there.  Obviously those who were rejected it just wouldn't update and they would send the rejection letter.  That is what happened to people last year with UofT.  The people who got in, it changed, and the people who didn't, it just stayed the same.  This is not good :(

Edited by smpalesh

For some reason it will not let copy and paste anything on here!  Anyways I will write it out: http://legacy.wlu.ca/page.php?grp_id=1928&p=25610

It says "online view LORIS is where you can check your application status and view admission decisions"

Maybe that is just for some programs?  Trying to hold onto a shred of hope here.

I am just really hoping that kourterr confused the information to mean that is an acceptance instead of just what you applied for.  And I am REALLY hoping that Laurier notifies us tomorrow because I am getting really tired of waiting/driving myself and my family nuts!

ImpatientlyWaiting - It says Invited for Fall 2015 but it has said that since last September.  When I was accepted initially it said Invited to Fall 2014 and then when I deferred they changed it.  For me, when I was accepted last year, I checked ROSI on March 3 and it said Invited but I didn't get the letter until March 6.  I don't know if it said Invited sooner than that because I didn't check before that point.