hey everyone, so I just submitted my app and of course read over my sop again.....I found i made a mistake in the last sentence i missed the word "be" so it reads, "I will able to contribute"....It went through about ten revisions and I don't know how this one slipped through the cracks....should i be concerned about this and try to contact admissions to submit a revision, or will it really not make a difference? I'm not applying to an english program, far from it with pharmaceutical sciences, but still I don't want to give a negative impression and honestly can't tell what would be worse, submitting a revised copy and drawing attention to this error or not resubmitting hope for the best....if resubmitting is even an option at my institution. Thoughts? 

It's unlikely that this will affect your decisions but of course no one can promise that with absolute certainty. For your own sanity, you could contact admissions and ask if you could submit a revised SOP since you found a mistake in your original submission. If they say no, I wouldn't sweat it. It's highly unlikely that this will make any difference, if anyone even notices it (reading is not a linear word-by-word process and often we won't even notice something like a 'be' missing there because it's to predictable from the context that we just assume it's there--like you did the first 9 times you read it :)).

I'm inclined to guess that they might not even notice. Like fuzzy said, it's easy to miss. Even reading your post and expecting you to quote a phrase with an error, my brain filled in the missing word the first time I read it. Try not to worry :)