Political Science journals online?

cosmonaut!

Hi guys. Lurker here--so the most frequent advice I see for people around here is "Go read political science journals/articles". I'm applying to political science PhDs, but I'm a year and a half removed from undergrad and don't really have access to a university library. Are there places online where I can read articles from the top poli sci journals? Thanks guys!

Hi guys. Lurker here--so the most frequent advice I see for people around here is "Go read political science journals/articles". I'm applying to political science PhDs, but I'm a year and a half removed from undergrad and don't really have access to a university library. Are there places online where I can read articles from the top poli sci journals? Thanks guys!

Hey, I'm in the same position as you.

Unfortunately most are gated, but you can often find copies of more popular articles via Google & Google Scholar. Otherwise ask people you know still at University, twitter or even the authors. Check if any local libraries have subscriptions to journals too. Luckily for me the National Library of Scotland gives me digital access to *most* journals. You could potentially join APSA which would give you access to APSR, PoP and a few others.