How many schools have released their Pharmacology PhD interview?

tonyabracadabra

I did not receive any...I applied Weill Cornell, NYU, BU, Columbia, Stony Brook...but no reply at this moment at all!!!

I also applied for UT GSBS(through it is not named pharmacology), I heard some of the applicant receive theri interview at 20th Dec...does it mean I am already out?

Anxietyyyyyyyyyyy shoooooooting up....

Or somebody tell me does pharmacology always provide a later interview?

Thanks a lot.

I didn't apply to all of those same programs, but this is what I can tell you:

I applied for the Microbiology and Immunology program at Columbia (same department, different program as Pharmacology and Molecular Signalling). I was given an interview invitation via email on Dec 12 (the deadline was Dec 3). Their interview is Feb 12-14, so there's still some time before that one.

I applied for the Biomedical Sciences program at Boston University (also under the Graduate Medical Sciences label, but a different program). The deadline was Dec 1 and I got an interview offer via email on Dec 18. Their interview is Jan 23.

Finally, I also applied at Stony Brook for their Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology program. That deadline was Jan 15 and I got an interview invitation via email on Jan 16. Their interview is on Jan 26.

I'm not sure if any of these help you. I'm not sure about the Stony Brook one, given that I'm pretty sure we're both talking about the same program and their interview is in a week, but maybe the Columbia and BU programs are still notifying people about interviews.

I've noticed, through browsing GC, that there are usually multiple waves of notification; not every applicant gets notified about interview offers on the same day. Personally, I definitely with you on the anxiety train. I applied to 9 programs and I've only heard from 5 of them. The other 4 have been totally silent.

I didn't apply to all of those same programs, but this is what I can tell you:

I applied for the Microbiology and Immunology program at Columbia (same department, different program as Pharmacology and Molecular Signalling). I was given an interview invitation via email on Dec 12 (the deadline was Dec 3). Their interview is Feb 12-14, so there's still some time before that one.

I applied for the Biomedical Sciences program at Boston University (also under the Graduate Medical Sciences label, but a different program). The deadline was Dec 1 and I got an interview offer via email on Dec 18. Their interview is Jan 23.

Finally, I also applied at Stony Brook for their Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology program. That deadline was Jan 15 and I got an interview invitation via email on Jan 16. Their interview is on Jan 26.

I'm not sure if any of these help you. I'm not sure about the Stony Brook one, given that I'm pretty sure we're both talking about the same program and their interview is in a week, but maybe the Columbia and BU programs are still notifying people about interviews.

I've noticed, through browsing GC, that there are usually multiple waves of notification; not every applicant gets notified about interview offers on the same day. Personally, I definitely with you on the anxiety train. I applied to 9 programs and I've only heard from 5 of them. The other 4 have been totally silent.

Thank you~~I received the one from Stony Brook and the interview is on China, seems there are two quiet different reviewing between A and I...

• 2 weeks later...