Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Update here if there is any news on interviews, rejection letters, acceptance letters etc. Also share questions. Is anyone including a bibliography in their research proposal?

Edited by Painter1
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I got an interview on March 13th. 

Posted

Congrats and good luck. I have not heard anything yet, I hope they have not scheduled all of the interviews yet.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Thanks! I feel the interview went well, but you never know... 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use