Interview Weekends

slowbrowin

That would be really helpful for Clinical people, but Experimental people don't really seem to post there, so not much info for us unfortunately.

All non-clinical psych at Oklahoma State: 2/6-2/8

My apologies, the post didn't look like it was intended to be strictly experimental.

Oh I don't think it was meant to be, either. I was just saying that this thread might still be helpful for the experimental folks since not many social, cognitive, developmental, etc. interviews were posted on that link. When I said "us" I referred to experimental folks, not the readers of the topic. It would still be helpful for the clinical and counseling applicants.

All are School Psychology programs: 

• U of Washington - 2/6/15
  • Northern Illinois University - 2/12/15 & 2/13/15
  • Northeastern University - 2/6/15
  • University of Arizona (past) - 1/16/15
  • University of South Carolina - 1/23/15
  • Louisiana State University - 1/30/15 or 2/2/15
  • University of Houston - 1/30/15 

Iowa state Feb 12-14.

What about Canada? Do you know something?

I was under the impression that many Canadian schools do not do interview weekends and just interview via the phone/skype if you are living a considerable distance away. 

Iowa state Feb 12-14.

I was under the impression that many Canadian schools do not do interview weekends and just interview via the phone/skype if you are living a considerable distance away.

Is the Iowa State interview weekend for both master's and PhD apps?

That helps. Thank you! I figured you might have been the person who posted on the results page about an interview for master's. Good luck!

Sadly, the 'submit results' never seems to work for me. I've only been able to submit one thing and that was about a week ago. I'm sick of checking if it works so I decided to give up and will stick to my signature haha. Good luck to yourself as well! :)

I think it's generally standard operating procedure for PhD. I am not sure about the master's level though. 

Could the reimbursement occur during/after the interview weekend? I haven't been offered any reimbursement yet.