Number of Profs usually interviewed during weekend

StackUnderflow

Hi,

I have a interview weekend coming up with a grad program (that I really would like to get into). I have questions regarding the planning of these interviews.

My first question is, how many profs are you usually expected to do an interview with in the interview day? The school that invited me has a website where I fill in all my details and profs I want to meet, then today (on a Sunday) they seemed to update the schedule for the entire weekend. I only saw 1 professor who I had on my list (of 8) in that site. It could be that it didn't yet fully update, or the profs have to do something on their end to schedule these things, so I could be freaking out over nothing but I would like to know. The admin mentioned that I should select "at least 6 profs", is this a "bare minimum" thing where you should have much more than 6 or a "speed limit" thing where you should have around 6?

Is it acceptable to ask the admin the number of interviews on average or to ask if I can add more profs if I don't have a significant number of interviews?

I filled in my profs list a few days after I filled in my itinerary because the website had a section where there was supposed to be check boxes for profs that were not there for the first few days. I asked about this and the admin said I had to use the text area below to fill in the prof list. Is this bad? (The checkboxes appeared on the 5th day and the profs that I had listed in the text area were pre-checked for me).

Thanks,

I am probably way over thinking this...

I just had my interview at University of Arizona and I interviewed with 7 faculty members (I submitted 11). The Rutgers interview that is coming up is only with 4. It seems that it really depends on this school.