Academic Update on CSDCAS

AUD123

Did anyone do an academic update on CSDCAS.. and how long did it take?? A little confused, I sent in my transcripts (once before end of Fall 2014 semester) and then another time when my fall 2014 semester was complete (December 30 2014).. Should I/ Do I need to send them again and complete an academic update?

I actually just called csdcas about my AU yesterday. If you call your school and confirm the date that they sent your transcript. and then call csdcas with that date they'll be able to give to more info. They told me that if it is not posted within 10 business days of the date that your school sent it then there is some kind of a problem and they might need resent. Hope this helps!!

Thanks guys!! I have all my course work up to date on CSDCAS including my fall 2014 and then I re-read the instructions for Academic update but I have no option to "esubmit academic update anywhere."  The status of my application says mailed also.. I am just still slightly confused as to what to do!!

mine changed from mailed to AU Submitted whenever I submitted my academic update. I would definitely call to troubleshoot it with them if you don't have an esubmit button!