Harvard Biostat decision

jd24

So I see a website acceptance on the results page, but when I go to the application website and click on the link for the decision status I get an error message. Is anyone else getting that error?

I think maybe they didn't think the decisions would be visible to us and then took them down when they found out (and I guess that one person happened to check during the lucky window), but maybe it's just something about my account.

I'm getting the same error. I contacted Harvard a couple of weeks ago and they told me that decisions would be made by mid February and then forwarded to GSAS, who send out the results (acceptances and rejections both) via post. So unless GSAS has decided to post results on their website instead and the biostat people weren't aware, it seems unlikely this was intentional.

After seeing on the results page that someone was accepted by checking the website, I logged onto the application website and was able to view my decision (admitted) on Saturday 2/7 around 4pm EST. The link was still functional on Sunday, and still works today. (fyi, I am a domestic applicant who was invited to the interview weekend.)

I think all of the view decision links that originally led to errors were taken down. Mine disappeared on Sunday and hasn't come back up since, so that's probably not a good sign if acceptances are still visible