USC (University of Southern California) MPP/MPA/MPL

Thank you for your extremely informative advice. Thank you for taking the time.

Your post definitely helped me see USC in a whole new perspective.

I also wanted to piggy back off of this and say thank you for your insight. I've read your comments in other discussions and they were very helpful. @zacharyobama

I am attending Fridays event and while I'm not on the fence, I think the event will answer any questions that's keeping me from submitting my statement of intent.

Has anyone heard from USC admissions office or Student Aid Coordinator???????????

I emailed them several times (3 different people) but none have replied in the last few weeks..

Silence is making me nervous (  though I've been admitted I had some questions to ask regarding their financial offer) 

Anyone going through the same thing??

• 2 weeks later...

Christine Wilson talked to us about financial aid and she said that we should be getting individualized financial aid documents that'll have our specific information, using our FAFSA and the enrollment & housing form. When someone asked when we'd get it, she said she wasnt sure but it will come. She also mentioned that since undergrad admissions just rolled out, their offices are really busy and it's been difficult to get back to them. She said send another email. But I don't know if that'll help. I haven't received anything yet

As for the event, I thought it was informative and encouraging to talk to alumni and current students. Alumni talked about what they're doing now and how Price was instrumental in that. Current students talked about getting involved in student organizations and exploring all the options (certificates or otherwise) that are available. It seemed to me like they really focused on the doors that open for you as a price student/alumni.

If there are any specific questions about the event, I'd be happy to answer, unless it's about the program-specific discussion held and you're not a potential MPA student. Maybe others can help you out with that.

Thank you!

For those who still have to satisfy the statistics requirement (might be MPP specific; not sure if the other programs have this requirement), has anyone found any decently-priced/legit online courses?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Hope all is well. I have read this post in detail. Curious to know if school of policy planning and development will issue the diploma and what is the major difference between MPL and MPA. I have looked over the classes but curious to know how an employer would look at the degree?

What does an MPA diploma say and what does an MPL diploma say?

Thanks  in Advance