Arizona State Fall 2015 Applicants

I got the email today with the admit letter, as well as a notification that we would know about any financial support by April 15th. 

Me too Rubyslp. I'm also out-of-state, luckily I have another school I'm considering, but I'd really like to know where I stand with ASU. 

I was also wait listed! I currently go to ASU so I am going to go in and talk about the wait list today... I will report the details. I noticed that the letter said they will move to the wait list "if anyone admitted declines." Which made me think that they did not admit more than targeted. EdFind says that last year they targeted for 35 and admitted 35 so perhaps there is a better chance of getting in off the wait list at ASU than others? Also, last year, ASU did not plan on telling wait listers until May 15, which makes me think that most wait listers that were admitted elsewhere would pull themselves off the wait list. Just a little hope for the others on the wait list! But I hopefully will have more details soon! Good luck to everyone!

Thank you guys!...it always helps to hear that :)

I'm sure whatever program you choose will be the right fit

also, just wanted to say...overall the people on this forum have been awesome. You guys all seem great to talk with and so supportive of perfect strangers. its really nice.

For the people on the wait list... 65 people were accepted and they are looking to have 40 people by the end. And of course, the chances of getting in are all so dependent on the number that accept. And just a fact that I thought was crazy... over 90 applicants had above a 3.9 GPA so being on the wait list says very little of your qualifications haha

does anyone know if ASU gives any info on where people stand on the waitlist..I know some schools do and others don't appreciate even the question. I feel like a pain but this waiting game is awful. thanks for any help!