Florida Schools Fall 2015

Has anyone talked to UCF or know when the rest of us will hear anything? It's my last shot for this year so I'm really hoping to hear soon!

I have no idea how UCF's admissions process is organized, but I do know they offer admittance every semester... maybe they do rolling/defer for other semesters? I was accepted to UCF, but I turned down my acceptance today as they offered me no financial aid and I'm an out-of-state applicant. I hope this helps you!

Also, I called the CSD department earlier to ask about funding, and the lady on the phone was incredibly helpful, and super friendly! It might be a good idea to call, and they're great!

I have no idea how UCF's admissions process is organized, but I do know they offer admittance every semester... maybe they do rolling/defer for other semesters? I was accepted to UCF, but I turned down my acceptance today as they offered me no financial aid and I'm an out-of-state applicant. I hope this helps you!

Also, I called the CSD department earlier to ask about funding, and the lady on the phone was incredibly helpful, and super friendly! It might be a good idea to call, and they're great!

Thank you for the response! I did call yesterday and the lady was SO nice - made me want to go there even more!! She said they do it in waves sort of and they do acceptances, wait lists, and rejections as they decide, not all acceptances, then waits, then rejections. She said they will be doing them this week with the hopes of everyone knowing by early next week. Fingers crossed! Best of luck to you :)

I heard from UCF Friday!

Hey.. I'm starting at UCF in Fall too... (well actually summer for a couple last minute prereqs.. but officially for grad program in fall).. Message me if you want to share info.. get to know each other... maybe roommates... or about info exc... =)

Accepted to UCF for the fall yesterday! I would love to get to know anyone else attending in the fall!  :D

Congrats!!!!  I am attending in the Fall. Technically I got in for Summer, but I have to take a couple prereqs in summer and will be starting full graduate work in Fall. We should chat.. also would love to meet people for potential roommates. =)

Edited by Amh07e