Syracuse 2015

angellily0330

• 4 weeks later...

Hi!

Most likely attending the Maxwell School, and also looking for friends/roommates/anyone hah.

Only bummer is that we start in July :(

Went to the visit Day this past Monday. It looks like you need to be picky about location to avoid bad areas.

Hi!

Most likely attending the Maxwell School, and also looking for friends/roommates/anyone hah.

Only bummer is that we start in July :(

Went to the visit Day this past Monday. It looks like you need to be picky about location to avoid bad areas.

I'll be in Maxwell too! I agree about the housing. They gave an off campus housing tour, but I wasn't able to go because of my flight. Hoping I don't end up in a bad area. It's really hard to find a place when you aren't on location. 

@CFBrown, it looks that way!

I'm headed to Syracuse, too -- Maxwell, specifically. What are other Maxwell folks doing about starting at the end of June? I think I'm just going to try to find a 7/1 lease and try to fanagle my way in a couple days early. If anyone is looking for a place at that time, PM me!

Maybe I'm being a little naive about mid-sized de-industrialized cities, but how bad could Syracuse get?

Going to MAXWELL MAIR as a Fulbright foreign student

Ill be looking for roommates... or .. friends or other fulbrighters 

Edited by youssef

• 1 month later...