Jump to content

Should I email again or not? Help please!


Recommended Posts

Few days after being on the waitlist, I finally received an offer from grad school, and so I happily accepted it.

However, the offer did not mention about scholarship, etc.

I then emailed the grad school about it, but it has been 4 days and there is no reply :(

Should I email again? Or visit in person? Or wait until summer? My offer is conditional since I still have to finish my undergrad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They might not have funding info yet. Once a week has passed, maybe write "2nd attempt" in the subject line and try again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I definitely would not accept without an answer about funding. I don't think there is anything wrong with a follow-up email (4 days later) regarding funding. Completely appropriate. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.