University of Michigan Fall 2015

abcdmm

Hello all,

Hoping to meet others going to Michigan this year :)  I will be starting a PhD at the School of Information.

Cheers,

m

• 1 month later...

Hello!

I accepted my offer to the chemical biology program earlier this week! I'm super excited, I really loved almost everything about the program and the university in general when I visited.

Anyone you're interested in working with? Probably going to be biochem through PIBS, here.

Anyone you're interested in working with? Probably going to be biochem through PIBS, here.

Yeah, I'm mostly interested in working with Brent Martin or Anna Mapp. I've got a lot of experience with sulfur chemistry, so Prof. Martin's work is right up my alley, and I have been interested in Prof. Mapp's work ever since I decided I wanted to study chemical biology in grad school. How about you?

Yeah, I'm mostly interested in working with Brent Martin or Anna Mapp. I've got a lot of experience with sulfur chemistry, so Prof. Martin's work is right up my alley, and I have been interested in Prof. Mapp's work ever since I decided I wanted to study chemical biology in grad school. How about you?

I basically decided that I never want to run another column in my life, so I've been looking at math bio and computational people. Schnell, maybe Brooks or Carlson.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...