Boston University

Hi there! I am strongly considering attending BU, and wanted to connect with others who are going there! If you have decided to attend -- why BU? What draws you to the program? 

I thought this might be a good place to share thoughts/impressions after the Open House as well!

Hi! I haven't made my final decision yet, since I'm still waiting to hear from a couple programs, but I can say that I was so so thrilled to get into BU. The interview day left me with the feeling that there are A LOT of opportunities there to deepen your education in whatever direction interests you. It seemed like the kind of place where if you were motivated and didn't mind sacrificing your free time, you could get a bunch of extra experiences that a smaller school might not be able to provide. The grad students I talked to there all seemed very happy with the level of support they got from the faculty and the caliber of the education they were getting. And I enjoyed chatting with the professors who interviewed me too! They seemed so nice!

How about you? What's drawing you to this program right now? I see you've got some options! :)