University of Rochester

aavvw

I'm waiting to hear back from the U of R, where I applied to the MS program in the biology department. I was told two weeks ago they would be reviewing those candidates the following week (so last week), but I still have not heard. Should I call or email again? Or just wait? After being both accepted and rejected by Cornell (my current university, also a very long story...) I am on edge here.

Not sure if this helps, I applied to a different school at Rochester University, (Warner School of Education) and have heard back from them on Feb 24th. Good luck!

Hi. I went there for undergrad and last year they didn't make most decisions until late march in biology. Just hold on!

I'm going to try to think positively about this (and not go crazy) and assume the same scenario is happening here for the grad process. Thank you!!

I'm waiting for a reply from the Hajim School of Engineering at the U of Rochester. Its the 17th and i'm freaking out,i was told that the decisions would be done by Mid-March .Any one else applying to the same?

They always say they will send out results during a certain week and then it ends up to be late March/April. Emailing won't help you too much anyway. Just be patient and wait.