NYU Steinhardt Notifications

SocialHermit1

Not sure if this goes here or possibly somewhere else, but I just contacted NYU Steinhardt for the Sociology of Education department asking when we may hear of results and I was told, "Emails should be going out at the end of this week." 

Its possible that anyone else who has applied for this school maybe getting their results this week as well. Figured I would post an update for others who may also be waiting to hear back from not only this program, but also Steinhardt. 

Not sure if this goes here or possibly somewhere else, but I just contacted NYU Steinhardt for the Sociology of Education department asking when we may hear of results and I was told, "Emails should be going out at the end of this week." 

Its possible that anyone else who has applied for this school maybe getting their results this week as well. Figured I would post an update for others who may also be waiting to hear back from not only this program, but also Steinhardt. 

Hi, I'm glad that you shared this info. Did you contact the school or your specific department? I applied to Steinhardt's PhD in Media and the wait has been driving me a little crazy. This week is their spring break so maybe they're taking the time to make decisions. Good luck!

Hi, I'm glad that you shared this info. Did you contact the school or your specific department? I applied to Steinhardt's PhD in Media and the wait has been driving me a little crazy. This week is their spring break so maybe they're taking the time to make decisions. Good luck!

I actually contacted the specific department and that's what they told me. I had no idea this was their spring break, so they may be trying to push everything out while most of the students are away. Good luck to you as well!