Jump to content



Recommended Posts

Hey guys!

So I received an acceptance from one school already but I am really hoping to hear from my number 1!. The other school gave me 2 weeks to respond ( which is in 5 days ). What is the best way to ask for an extension because I am not quite yet ready to make a final decision. Thanks everyone!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Since it's so close to the deadline, I would call. An email might not be read in time. Just be honest, you are not ready to make a decision and would like to know if you could get an extension. It shouldn't be a big deal since schools get these requests all the time. Unless your school has some sort of policy against it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use