Cleveland State

I haven't heard anything either. They're the only school I have yet to hear from. Someone on the results page said that they just started reviewing applications recently - which is strange when they had a mid-January deadline.

I haven't heard anything either. They're the only school I have yet to hear from. Someone on the results page said that they just started reviewing applications recently - which is strange when they had a mid-January deadline.

I received an email from Cleveland today notifying me that I'm on the wait list. I'm not sure how many they have wait listed. It's my top choice so.....I'm praying I'll get a spot.

Bumping this thread in case there's anyone else who has any info on CSU. There's a ton of waitlists and one acceptance on the results page...this is the only school that I haven't heard from and not knowing is killing me!!  :wacko:

I received an email from Cleveland today notifying me that I'm on the wait list. I'm not sure how many they have wait listed. It's my top choice so.....I'm praying I'll get a spot.

I e-mailed today to see what was up as I hadn't heard yet - I'm waitlisted and they said we would hear most likely on Thursday or Friday. Just wanted to let you know!! :)

I e-mailed today to see what was up as I hadn't heard yet - I'm waitlisted and they said we would hear most likely on Thursday or Friday. Just wanted to let you know!! :)

Thanks for the update!

• 3 weeks later...

I still have not heard any more info! This is torture.

I just heard back this morning - I was accepted off of the wait list, but I will be denying as I've already decided to go elsewhere. If I could give you my spot I would!!! Crossing my fingers that you hear soon!!!! :)

I still have not heard any more info! This is torture.

Also, are you the one wondering about when we have to respond by in the results search? I was given until May 5th to decide, but I will be responding right away when they send out the response form. :)

Also, are you the one wondering about when we have to respond by in the results search? I was given until May 5th to decide, but I will be responding right away when they send out the response form. :)

No, the only time I posted on the results page was to post my stats & the fact that I was wait-listed.

I just heard back this morning - I was accepted off of the wait list, but I will be denying as I've already decided to go elsewhere. If I could give you my spot I would!!! Crossing my fingers that you hear soon!!!! :)

Thank you! I hope so too. Obviously I want to hear yes, but it would be nice to know either way asap so I can begin to make plans.