Crowdfunding

Sarliman

Hello everybody

I was accepted for a Master in Geneva. That's awesome! Well, not to much: Unfortunately, no Scholarship.

The problem is, i am running out of time and I only have two more options of Scholarships that would barely cover six months out of the two years, leaving a gap of financial need. I am applying to them but with little hope of being chosen. 

I thought about a loan, but the interest rates here in Brazil are extremely high these days. It is the latest and most dreadful option. It can easily reach more than 20% a year. And costs are about 50,000 dollars. 

I decided to try a crowdfunding and I want to know your opinions and hints about this mean of funding.

I am also leaving the link there if someone want to help me with donations. I would be extremely grateful Forever! Sharing it would be helpful too

https://www.youcaring.com/tuition-fundraiser/help-a-student-get-to-geneva/325442

Thanks in advance

Edited by Sarliman