Jump to content

Running out of time - funding at lower choice, waiting for first choice


Recommended Posts

I've just been offered full funding from a lower choice program I applied to. However their deadline for accepting the offer is in less than two weeks. I am still waiting to hear from my top choices, at one of which they told me I have very good odds of getting funding (but not guaranteed). What steps should I take now - should I contact all the pending programs and ask if they can give me any clarity or ask for an extension of the deadline for the funded program? I feel quite worried because obviously I'd rather go to the fully funded program than nothing but likewise it's difficult to accept when I haven't heard from my top choices.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.