GRE

MarcusXavier

Hi Marcus-

The departments I spoke generally recommended me October 31st as last safe date, though you might wanna check with your choices individually. I decided to take them on October 3rd. Just in case something goes terribly wrong, I could still re-take them. Good luck!

I took mine in early Oct and felt that was cutting it close for the Dec 1 deadlines. I wouldn't wait until after Oct 15.

Why? I just checked the GRE website and they state that scores are sent out 10-15 days after the test is taken. Why wouldn't late October or early november not be okay?

I'm taking mine in Nov. It should make it by the earlier 1 Dec deadline, but just in case I have scores from 2 years ago as backup. I think it's OK if the GRE scores miss the deadline by a few days, as long as you inform the admin roughly when they're coming in.

Why? I just checked the GRE website and they state that scores are sent out 10-15 days after the test is taken. Why wouldn't late October or early november not be okay?

Maybe it was one of my Dec 1 departments' website, then, that asked for 6 weeks? I don't remember. Might as well get it over with, anyway.