Loyola University Accepted and Waitlisted for Fall 2015

Hi everyone,

Thought I make a group of accepted and waitlisted students. Anyone accepted trying to decide if they are going to attend? Why are you leaning towards Loyola or are have you decided elsewhere? What other programs have you been accepted too?

I'm currently trying to decide if I should keep myself on the waitlist...anyone else in the same boat?

Anyone taken themselves off the waitlist?

I was wait listed and happily accepted my spot...all I have are wait lists! I'm honestly surprised that I was even waitlisted here; my GPA is not competitive. I'm excited for the even a small chance to get off of the wait list though!

I was put on the waitlist (still a little bitter about that lol) but I'm asking to be removed, as I've decided to attend a school in Florida. It's about the same price, and has really awesome externships placements! (Plus, warm weather!)

I really did love loyola's program though, and the faculty seemed SO caring and dedicated! Congratulations and good luck to all of those lucky ones who were accepted!!

I was put on the waitlist (still a little bitter about that lol) but I'm asking to be removed, as I've decided to attend a school in Florida. It's about the same price, and has really awesome externships placements! (Plus, warm weather!)

I really did love loyola's program though, and the faculty seemed SO caring and dedicated! Congratulations and good luck to all of those lucky ones who were accepted!!

Congrats! :) Oh, yeah I'd pick Florida too!