Mannheim CDSB Ph.D. in Operations Management - Fall 2015 intake results

Masdeu

Hmm. But if you finalize on studying in Germany, then you'll have to take an English proficiency test. From this year the consulate has made this compulsory :(

The last result updated here was on 26 May. Nothing since then. I'm really at a loss. For some results came as early as 10 May. I think results are being declared as and when the applications are checked. It's not that all applications have been evaluated and then results are being published. Also there may be the issue of newly formed departments. One good thing is that the applications to CDSB are evaluated by different committees, unlike those to CDSE and CDSS.

In gradcafe someone else also commented that results WD cm in June... The econ masters poster...let's see what happens. .as time is passing by I m losing hope...I dont hv time to give TOEFL even...

Well got an unofficial email that if we have not heard from them till now that means its a bad news. Selected people are already informed. For Rejected people official notification will be emailed in next two weeka

Oh I see. Anyway, it was a long shot for me, so no regrets. By the way, who mailed you? Kirstin or some other official?

Edited by Masdeu

Hmm...someone else...one of the professors over there...he TLD me its a bad news... Anyways it might be different for u as such because I asked my status..hope for the best fr u...ul get result in max two weeks...gud luck

Haha, if that's the reply then I won't make it as well :lol: And frankly speaking I'm not too dejected, because I knew this was coming. I have a semi-unrelated bachelor's degree in engineering, and no prior international internship/research experience. Applicants who had been in research-intensive roles are preferred. A master's program is what I initially targetted. Me applying to GESS was like Scotland playing in the Cricket World Cup :D None of us had any chance of winning, yet we were eligible to compete, did all that we could and enjoyed ourselves ;)

Edited by Masdeu

Hehe okay. She sent this reply to me 4-5 days back. But it was the same reply anyways...u can email any professor of yours n ask. They would reply in a better way about your admission status.