Accepting, then maybe unaccepting - Decisions, Decisions - The GradCafe Forums
Jump to content

Accepting, then maybe unaccepting


heyo

Recommended Posts

I have a PhD offer from a top 40 school that I am not crazy about but am probably willing to accept. I need to accept or reject it basically now.

 

I'm waiting to hear if I will be getting funding for a top 25 school that I may like better, but I'm not sure if any funding will be available.

 

I'm also waiting to hear if there is a possibility of getting funding from a top 15 school (but only accepted for master's) that I would definitely take over the first school if it were funded, but would be questionable without.

 

 

Is there any way that other schools can find out I have accepted an offer to the first school, that they may withdraw their acceptances? I need to give the first school a deposit, and they refused to give me an extension on the deadline.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.