UC San Diego without funding or KTH Royal+TU Delft with total funding

Hello Everyone,
I have the following two options for my masters admits:

#1 : UC San Diego (Masters in Signal and Image Processing) -- No funding or RA/TA as of now

#2 : EIT ICT Labs masters school(Masters in Medical Imaging) (First year at KTH Royal Sweden and 2nd year at TU Delft Netherlands) -- Totally funded (Tuition fee waiver plus sufficient monthly allowance for the masters period )

Although #1 is a top reputed Univ and course, I am finding it hard to choose it as #2 is totally funded and I would not have to depend on a loan.
Would it be wise to choose #2 over UC San Diego?

If i chose #1, how long can it generally take to clear the first year loan considering that i would get a TA in the second year which would be sufficient to cover the 2nd year expenses.
Any inputs would be appreciated .. thanks 

Personally, I would take Delft over UCSD.  Not only would the cost to attend UCSD be significant on its own, the cost of living in San Diego is also high, too.  Then again, you'd have an endless supply of pescados, Sun, and learn an interesting mix of Mexican Spanish/American English/surfer lingo. 

I am a little biased to the second option as of now not only because of the funding.. but because I heard that Netherlands is a much better place to work(in terms of less stress and a better work life balance) than US .. but again the opportunities especially for foreigners is low in europe.. what would you say regarding the general working life in the US?

The other thing i am a little worried about is the reputation. UCSD is definitely much far known through out the globe than TU Delft.

Hello Everyone,

I have the following two options for my masters admits:

#1 : UC San Diego (Masters in Signal and Image Processing) -- No funding or RA/TA as of now

#2 : EIT ICT Labs masters school(Masters in Medical Imaging) (First year at KTH Royal Sweden and 2nd year at TU Delft Netherlands) -- Totally funded (Tuition fee waiver plus sufficient monthly allowance for the masters period )

Although #1 is a top reputed Univ and course, I am finding it hard to choose it as #2 is totally funded and I would not have to depend on a loan.

Would it be wise to choose #2 over UC San Diego?

If i chose #1, how long can it generally take to clear the first year loan considering that i would get a TA in the second year which would be sufficient to cover the 2nd year expenses.

Any inputs would be appreciated .. thanks 

UCSD has a lot of TA opportunities once you accept, you apply for them like a job. They do not however cover out of state/out of country tuition. So they would pay the California resident portion of your tuition, then you would have to pay the remainder (about 15,000 USD). Since I accepted UCSD about ten days ago (in a different department) I have received two separate call for TA emails. Also, campus graduate housing is about 1/2 to 1/3 of the price of housing in La Jolla.