Anyone else STILL on a waitlist?

floatingmolecule

I'm also still on the waitlist. The admissions office told me that they don't know for sure when they would be able to send a decision on my application. They also said in the past, admitted applicants withdrew prior to the start of the program. So... Does that mean there's a possibility waitlisted applicants will need to wait until late spring, or even fall?

I'm also still waiting. No news at all since late January telling me I was on a wait list. I emailed the individual listed on the website twice and got nothing, so I went a step up the ladder today. We'll see...

"They also said in the past, admitted applicants withdrew prior to the start of the program. So... Does that mean there's a possibility waitlisted applicants will need to wait until late spring, or even fall?"

Lord, please don't let this be the case! I'd at least like to be informed that this is what is happening instead of just being left in purgatory for the whole summer to figure it out for myself...

Still haven't heard back from 2 programs. I got really freaked out about one... I logged into the system and it was completely different and looked like I may have been accepted. Then I found the link to the application status and I'm still under review. Still on the waitlist at the other program. Maybe I should shoot them an email.

A friend of mine was waitlisted at one of her top choices and was actually offered admission on Wednesday. So there's still hope for those on waitlists. I wish I would find out about funding at my acceptance already! I really want to know if I can go! I'm actually a little bit terrified that my top choice will suddenly accept me. I'm pretty stoked about moving to the west coast, plus my husband is excited, too. The timing is great, too, as OSU starts about a month later than most places, giving me extra time with my family. Getting accepted to UTK would completely change everything.

Still waiting...with no contact whatsoever despite leaving messages for multiple different people and emailing multiple people as well. I have no choice at this point but to conclude that I am deliberately being ignored. Pretty aggravating.