U of Arizona vs Tulane U, Chemical Engineering PhD

YangW

I am an international student, I am now doing my Master degree at UCSD. I only got two acceptance for 15 Fall. The U of A gave me admission with no funding, while the offer from Tulane is with full financial support. 

I know I should not hesitate and just choose the one with funding, but I just really want to know which program is better if not concerning about funding. 

Thanks

I don't know anything about the rankings for your field; however, I do know a few students here at Tulane who study chemical engineering, and they absolutely love it. New Orleans is a great city to be in, and Tulane is a wonderful university.

New Orleans is a great city to be in, and Tulane is a wonderful university.

I second this opinion.

If you care too much about ranking, then search for each program's ranking and go for the highest one. But I think Tulane is a great school and if they are being so generous to offer full funding, you should go there.

I don't know anything about the rankings for your field; however, I do know a few students here at Tulane who study chemical engineering, and they absolutely love it. New Orleans is a great city to be in, and Tulane is a wonderful university.

Thanks man,  I decided to go to Tulane !

I second this opinion.

If you care too much about ranking, then search for each program's ranking and go for the highest one. But I think Tulane is a great school and if they are being so generous to offer full funding, you should go there.

No, I don't care much about the ranking (even if I do, I don't think there are big difference between these two). I was just  trying to see if anyone knows much about either one or both two programs, like the faculties etc. And of course I will go to Tulane. Thank you for the reply : )