Less Talked About NY Grad Programs

This forum has helped me a ton with researching Graduate programs in NY, but I still have very little info on some schools. I would love to start a discussion about these schools.

Adelphi - I'm interested in their Sunday Manhattan campus since it will allow me to continue working during the week. I've read some stuff on LiveJournal about the program but not much.

St. John's- I know even less about this program. I was told the majority of the classes are in the evening and in Queens. Spoke to an advisor and a clinic director and both ladies were very kind and helpful. Buuuut why in the world is this program only 48 credits? It is ASHA certified, but the number of credits makes me wonder....also what kind of reputation do they have because of that?

Is there a reason why these schools are not as "popular" or talked about on this site? Are they not a highly regarded as other NY programs? The reason I'm considering these 2 schools is because they accommodate working professionals.

Any information would be greatly appreciated!