Help?!

Plath

So I was a late applicant to the MPH Pool and have received two decisions back so far. One from Emory and one from B.U. both for global health MPH. Both programs accepted me! Emory is my top choice, hands down, however, BU is also offering me a merit scholarship of $15K. That being said, the merit scholarship still sets the BU tuition slightly higher than the tuition I would be paying at Emory. Some friends mentioned that a scholarship on my CV would boost it...but I'm not too concerned about my CV in terms of listing some silly aid here or there. OR should I be? 

What would you do if you were in this predicament. I applied to 7 other schools, but have yet to hear back...  :lol:  :o  :P

What are you thoughts on the value of the degree between these two universities?  :blink:  :wacko:

A merit scholarship as an incoming grad student isn't something you would put on your CV. I personally have a cap on how much in loans I am taking out for graduate school, thus I am not even applying to private schools. That's only a choice you can make, how much debt is "worth it". Good luck.