Is there a list of Fully Funded PhD programs?

I am getting an MA in political science and may want to go on to get a PhD depending on my job prospects after the MA. If I do cost will be a huge factor in my decision, and I would be extremely greatful for a list of fully funded programs, or just knowledge that you have of particular programs that are fully funded.

So far I know of three:

Stanford

George Washington

USC

Most are fully funded, or fully funded for most folks.

Duke, UNC, and Vanderbilt are fully funded. I think CUNY is too.

UMD funds most people.

It would be far easier to compile a list of programs which are not fully funded, since almost all are.

And the only programs I can think of worth attending on such a list would be some of the UC schools--for out-of-state residents only--because of budgetary issues with paying the additional ~$20k per year it costs to keep such students at a state university.

Edit: And to be clear, even these schools fully fund their top recruits.  They just might accept a few students per year without full funding.

Edited by law2phd

It would be far easier to compile a list of programs which are not fully funded, since almost all are.

And the only programs I can think of worth attending on such a list would be some of the UC schools--for out-of-state residents only--because of budgetary issues with paying the additional ~$20k per year it costs to keep such students at a state university.

Edit: And to be clear, even these schools fully fund their top recruits.  They just might accept a few students per year without full funding.

Usually these fund too, because you can establish residency after 1 year. It is more of an issue for international students. Maybe not all the UC Schools do, but the 'good' ones do.