Getting into UT Austin Communication Studies Masters Program

I've got a 4.0 gpa and a decent gre score. Does anyone know what the communication studies program at Austin expects in terms of GRE Scores or what the average GRE score of those admitted is? Does the GRE have a lot of weight at that school?

Also, does anybody know the range of GRE scores are that get into USC's comm department? The website says 1000 or higher, but I'm imagining that the average of those accepted is pretty high.

• 4 weeks later...

Also, does anybody know the range of GRE scores are that get into USC's comm department? The website says 1000 or higher, but I'm imagining that the average of those accepted is pretty high.

Hey, I know you wrote this a while ago but if you're still around the average is about 1340 for last years PhD program. I'm not sure about the MA program but if you go to their website and look around for incoming class profiles, you should find something illuminating. That's were I got the mean for the PhD program.