Graduate admission to Gatech

snoop19

Hi,

Last February, I sent my application to Georgia Tech for Spring 2010. 8 (Eight !!) months later, I still have had no news from them. During all that time, I sent them two emails; each time they answered "Dear XX, Your application is being reviewed"...

Are some people in the same situation as me? Should I begin to worry? Should I phone them?

I really feel tired checking the 'application status' website!!

hi,

basically what you need to understand is, spring admission for the next cycle, opens only in either July or August. So if you have submitted your application in the February, the school will be holding it for review for the next academic admission cycle(ie. spring 2010).I think, you should be getting your results, this month because Georgia Tech has already started sending acceptance letters.

I would strongly suggest you to personally call the university and inquire about this issue, because even if you look at the review cycle, it will be first come first serve basis .......ie...you should have got a decision letter by this time.

Nevertheless don't leave your hope...!!!!,you will get a decision letter as soon as possible....

I hope you get through.