Where to apply

alf2016

Hi!

I am hoping some of you can help me! I am trying to figure out where to apply and am wanting some advice! I am for sure applying to UTD, UNT, TTUHSC, and Vanderbilt but am also considering Nova Southeastern, University of Arizona, University of Tennessee HSC, and possibly some others. Does anyone have any helpful tips about the 3 I am considering? What do you like about the school? What do you not like? 

Thanks in advance!

I did my undergraduate degree at the UofA and while I'm not sure precisely about their Audiology program, I can tell you a little about the school as a whole. First, the interdepartmental collaboration is better than average. Also, Tucson has pretty cheap cost-of-living. On the other hand it has 100* weather into October and its public transportation is pretty sad. There is a TON of (sub)urban sprawl... so it is a difficult place to be without a car. The winters are mild though with snow only every 2 or 3 years.

Hope that helps some. :-)

• 2 weeks later...