Has anyone here used CSDCAS' Professional Transcript Entry service?

I have 5 transcripts to enter and really don't have the time to devote to this task right now. Anyone care to share their experience with this service? Is it reliable?  Did you experience problems with it? TIA

Edited by Rose Garden

I have 5 transcripts to enter and really don't have the time to devote to this task right now. Anyone care to share their experience with this service? Is it reliable?  Did you experience problems with it? TIA

I didn't use it last year and it was a huge pain. I think it took about 3 weeks going back and forth to get my transcripts to their standards. If I was to do CSDCAS again I would definitely use the service just so I don't go through that again! Anything for less stress :)

I didn't. I entered all three of my transcripts pretty quickly one afternoon, and they approved it the first time without coming back for clarifications. I entered it exactly as written on the transcripts. Maybe I got lucky on my verifier.