NSF GRE Code

Fallapplicant77

Hello,

This may have been asked before, but I haven't been able to find it on the forum. My question is, when you call in to have scores sent through the GRE Scores by Phone service, or just in general, what is the institution code for NSF (sending for application for Graduate Student Fellowship). I can't seem to figure it out.

thanks so much,

Socapplicant

Hello,

This may have been asked before, but I haven't been able to find it on the forum. My question is, when you call in to have scores sent through the GRE Scores by Phone service, or just in general, what is the institution code for NSF (sending for application for Graduate Student Fellowship). I can't seem to figure it out.

thanks so much,

Socapplicant

http://www.nsfgrfp.org/applicant_resources/frequently_asked_questions#ets%20send

2. Do I have to ask ETS to send the scores?

By including your GRE information on your FastLane application, NSF will pay for ETS to have your GRE scores reported to us. You should fill out all requested information, including the date of the test, your first and last name, and your registration number. ETS will send the scores directly to the GRF Operations Center. You should not request an additional score report to the GRF Operations Center from ETS.

On a related note, I entered my GRE information into the Fastlane application over a month ago; however, the scores do not show up as being received in the Application Package Status. Are the scores only sent after you have submitted the entire application or should my scores have already been received by now?

Thanks!

-Lindsey

Edited by lindsski