Last call. Any suggestions for programs and PIs looking at developmental substance use?

dirkwww

Hey guys,

So I have been looking for programs and PIs with a focus on developmental substance use. I have a few programs that look at specific substances (Marijuana), a few that look at neurocognitive effects, and a few others. So far I have 9 programs written down to apply for but I would like 2 or 3 more. Any suggestions? Trying to stay way from clinical and want more developmental or behavior neuropsych programs. Would love some suggestions.

If it helps Im applying to

LSU
USC
UTD
UWM
OHSU
MSU
FIU
ASU
UTSA
UCLA

Edited by dirkwww

• 2 weeks later...

You might be interested at two professors at WUSTL.

Arpana Agrawal's research focuses on epidemiological and genomic approaches to the study of substance use and addiction. She is funded by the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) to study how genetic and environmental factors work together to shape our liability to use cannabis and become addicted to it.

Ryan Bogdan’s research examines how genomic variation and environmental experience contribute to individual differences in neural phenotypes, behavior, and psychopathology (e.g., depression, anxiety, substance use disorders).