Adding submitted not published paper to CV

AjjA

You should follow the norms of your field. In my field, this is definitely something you should put on your CV for things like grad school applications and fellowship applications.

You should certainly include the name of the journal. Using examples from my field, if it's submitted to something like The Astrophysical Journal or the Astronomical Journal (the standard place to publish your findings), which accepts 85%-90% of submissions, then the reader will know this is a paper that will likely be accepted. On the other hand, if you are submitting to something like Science or Nature, then there is a very low chance of acceptance. But it will also signal to the reader that you're doing some really cool work if you are considering Science or Nature. In my field, if you have something really cool, you submit to Science or Nature first, and then if you don't get past the initial review, you resubmit to Astrophysical Journal or Astronomical Journal etc. 

Actually it's in nature. I think the initial review won't take more than one month. I have previous experience with them. 

Well, in that case, you should wait and see the result of the initial review before submitting applications since most grad school applications are not due until December. Good luck :)

I would also suggest you update when it moves from "submitted" to "under review". 

Especially with high tier journals, it can help a lot. Anyone can submit to nature, but only very few make it past desk rejections by the editor into peer review, so it looks very nice to be able to say your paper isn't just submitted to Nature, but under review there.