CSDCAS transcript question

So I had CSDCAS enter my transcripts in for me and I know that it said it would finish entering them as soon as I submitted my application (or something like that?) but what does that mean? Does that mean that they will send out my most current transcripts as soon as I pay and apply to each school or are they already in the system as they are..I am asking just because I was curious if my CURRENT transcripts were in the system and what the schools will see OR if I were to submit after finishing this semester, if my new grades from this semester would be included..hopefully this makes sense! lol 

I imagine they'll base it on the transcripts that they have in had in when you submit the application. You definitely would want to watch dates if you're thinking about waiting to submit until this semester's grades are released because of the time delay in waiting for them to enter the transcripts and then verify your app. 

My app is already completed, so I'll just use the academic update at the end of the semester. I'm not sure how that would work with your transcript service, so you might want to directly contact them. I've called them for other things and found them to be generally helpful. https://portal.csdcas.org/csdcasHelpPages/instructions-and-faq/processing-your-application/updating-the-applicationacademic-update/