So...just took the GRE

poissonpilote

So....just took the GRE.

I think I did pretty ok on the issue essay, I feel like I did really well on the argument analysis.

As far as maths go, I had time to do all the questions, and I feel I've done well. However some questions felt ridiculously easy, especially compared to Princeton/Barron/Kaplan tests. I looked around for a trap when it was the case, but often there was none. I hope I'm right.

Text comprehension and blank filling went well, and I feel like I did decently well on antonyms and word pairs, even though there was a couple I had to guess.

So overall a pretty good feeling- I hope I'm right and didn't fall into traps I didn't see...

What feeling did you guys have when you took it?

Now I have to wait for roughly 6 weeks for the scores...I preferred taking it on paper because I'm a scribbler, but come to think of it, I'd rather have taken it on computer and get my score write away.

Not to bring you down or anything, but when I took the test on Wednesday, I thought I was doing great. I felt like I knew most of the answers and was pretty confident! I took the computer test, so I got to see the scores right away...and when I got the scores, I almost had a stroke. My scores were awful! I don't understand b/c I thought I did great! I'm sure this is not your case so don't get to worrying about it.

You're lucky you got to take the hard copy version! For me, it was so hard to tell how I was doing. I ended up doing better at quant than I thought, but not as well as I thought I was going to do with verbal. But it's done -- good luck with the rest of your application process!