Forgot to put name in SOP for Stanford

Hello I just submit the application to Stanford but I noticed that I was required to put my name and program going to apply at the top of SOP and CV. I totally did not notice this requirement when submitting my application and I was told that I cant update my SOP and CV anymore. Will this mistake destroy my application to Stanford? Thanks!!

Edited by absol

Putting the name and program you are applying to on your submitted documents will help staff and the admissions committee keep track of documents, in case anything gets lost or misplaced. In most cases, that will likely not happen. Your documents were uploaded as part of your application, and will therefore be associated with it. In all likelihood, failing to put your name on the documents will have no effect on your admissions chances, one way or the other. (Of course, no one here can make you any promises. But it is extremely unlikely that this will get your application summarily tossed.)

12 hours ago, fuzzylogician said:

Putting the name and program you are applying to on your submitted documents will help staff and the admissions committee keep track of documents, in case anything gets lost or misplaced. In most cases, that will likely not happen. Your documents were uploaded as part of your application, and will therefore be associated with it. In all likelihood, failing to put your name on the documents will have no effect on your admissions chances, one way or the other. (Of course, no one here can make you any promises. But it is extremely unlikely that this will get your application summarily tossed.)

Is it mandatory to include name in SOP, even if its not specifically mentioned?

4 hours ago, Nemog said:

Is it mandatory to include name in SOP, even if its not specifically mentioned?

If it wasn't mentioned then it's not required. It might still be a good idea, just to ensure that nothing gets lost or misplaced, but most likely it'll be just fine either way.