University of Toronto Molecular Genetics

pax6pax6

Has anyone here applied for entry to the MSc of PhD Molecular Genetics program at the University of Toronto?

Has anyone heard any details back? A friend of mine apparently received an email today asking for their final fourth year marks before being given a decision.

I heard from admissions that decisions would be made before winter break.

17 hours ago, maddrezz said:

My friend and I got emailed acceptance notices on Dec. 15 for MSc. Nothing about needing a final transcript though.

Yeah, I got the direct entry PhD acceptance that day too. Official acceptance package came today and said you needed to confirm your transcripts by a certain date, but nothing conditional upon those transcripts.

• 3 months later...
On 12/17/2015 at 10:49 PM, pax6pax6 said:

Yeah, I got the direct entry PhD acceptance that day too. Official acceptance package came today and said you needed to confirm your transcripts by a certain date, but nothing conditional upon those transcripts.

Hey, I was accepted into the same program recently; I will be receiving my official package in the next few days. I'm wondering if there was a minimum GPA required by the end of the term.  Might get a B+ in one of my courses (probably not), but just want to make sure. 

On 3/19/2016 at 10:15 PM, Fallen said:

Hey, I was accepted into the same program recently; I will be receiving my official package in the next few days. I'm wondering if there was a minimum GPA required by the end of the term.  Might get a B+ in one of my courses (probably not), but just want to make sure. 

I was accepted into the direct entry PhD program conditional upon maintaining an A- average in my final year.