Mediocre last semester and MSW programs

Hi everyone! Been on here for awhile and read so much, and now I've FINALLY completed my undergrad at USC. I wont make this long, but I'm dead-set on obtaining my MSW after giving a couple years of gaining professional work and volunteer experience. Now, I've had a steady GPA all throughout undergrad (almost all semesters hovering from 3.5 to 4.0. However, I've had a bit of a hard senior year with my recently diagnosed bipolar disease and addiction problems. This semester, I only managed to get a 2.74 GPA (roughly two C+, two Bs), but honestly, I'm SO proud of that considering all I've gone through.I still managed to pass and I'm so grateful for it. 

I've been working in a detox house as a rehab tech, and this place has treated me so well. I'm already getting my certificate to become an alcohol and drug addictions counselor after a year of working there (all paid by the company), and I will eventually be able to perform case managing tasks. Honestly, this job helped me maintain my own sobriety and I can't see myself doing other things. I've talked to a bunch of my colleagues and all of them told me not to worry because experience, test scores and my own story will all count in the process. I just wanted to see what others on here have to say. My overall GPA will be around a 3.4, same for my major. I'm looking at all public schools in California, particularly Cal States and UCLA. Anyway, thanks for reading this. Good Luck to all prospective students!!