Please help: What are the Grad schools in Biomedical engineering within USA can I apply with 4+ years of research experience

samar2015

I have completed my bachelors in Biotechnology  2009 with GPA 3.1 and Masters in Biotechnology with GPA 3.46 in 2011. I have 1 conference proceedings (american institute of Physics) and 1 publications(2 impact factor)  for research during my masters. I have 1 year research experience in nanopolymer synthesis and their characterisation and biological activity. thereafter I joined as a project assistant in computational protein folding for last 2.5 years. I am trying to communicate the paper but it will take time. My score in GRE is 311( Q 158, V 153 AWA 3.0) and TOEFL ( L-29,Speaking-20,writing 19 and reading 26). I am trying to apply in Us. But donot know where can I apply? please help

Unfortunately, a lot of the application deadlines for biomedical engineering programs have already passed. I know Washington University in St. Louis and Cornell University still have open applications, but the majority of schools had deadlines in early December for admission in Fall 2016. 

• 3 weeks later...