Ph.D. in Conflict Analysis & Resolution

I was wondering what you guys think about the Ph.D. in Conflict Analysis & Resolution that is offered by Nova Southeastern University:

http://cahss.nova.edu/doctoral/conflict-analysis-phd/index.html

Would it be beneficial to someone like myself that will already have a MSW, MPA, and MPP in a middle level social services administration position? It is fairly pricey at $990 per credit hour.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2016 at 8:48 AM, WhatAmIDoingNow said:

Do not pay for a PhD. Why do you want the PhD?  You already have 3 masters, what would the PhD do for you?

You are absolutely right. I don't think that it would really change anything. Would a DPA be a useful degree to pursue? Just trying to bolster my resume for Upper Management positions. 

On 2/19/2016 at 0:55 PM, xXIDaShizIXx said:

You are absolutely right. I don't think that it would really change anything. Would a DPA be a useful degree to pursue? Just trying to bolster my resume for Upper Management positions. 

Masters are fine for upper management, experience is necessary. Once you get experience, there are executive programs, such as the Harvard program. But you need to get the experience through work. Doctorates are useful for research and psychologists.